« Home | The Broken Voice » | The Shark Movie » | The Crows » | The Family - New Faces » | The Audio Test - Megan Speaks » | The Blood - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Sexy Girl » | The SF Photo Update » | The People Photo Update » | The First Important Update » 

Sunday, August 22, 2004 

The Art Site



Sometimes I just sift through other blogs to see what is out there and I came across a great art site tonight called: www.pinuptoons.com. It features great art that is sort of a modern twist on the art featured on calendars in the 1950's. Check it out!
Posted by Hello

Hello Ruben -- thank you for your nice comment. I was very surprised and pleased to see it, since I had just posted everything. I guess there are people out there!

Best wishes in your difficult situation. Glad I could be something of an inspiration. I'll check your site for stories.

Josh

Hey Ruben,

This is Lee from '27 Years of College after 200 Feet'.
My story has no commarison. I lived and seem to have beat the Hep. C that I contacted from my 26 pints of blood i had transfused in 1978. There was alot in your blog and did not have time to finich it but will.
Good Luck and if its any consellation they also said I was dead. Don't ever give up and I'm sure I'll be blogging with you for a few more dozen years.
ROCK ON!!

Lee

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates