« Home | The Bugs » | The Lovers » | The Food » | The Colors » | The Calla Lily » | The Photo Man » 

Saturday, August 07, 2004 

The Banana Sculpture


This is a piece of art that I found on display in a museum in Cuernavaca. The museum was once a home owned by an American that he donated to the city upon his death. This piece caught my eye because of the colors and the style and the way that it contrasted with the room. One of the best things about Mexico is the art! I fell in love with Frida Kahlo and was simply in awe of Diego Rivera! I will be posting a link soon so you can view many more pictures that I took of the art in Mexico. Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates