« Home | The Ancient Roots » | The Art Site » | The Broken Voice » | The Shark Movie » | The Crows » | The Family - New Faces » | The Audio Test - Megan Speaks » | The Blood - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Sexy Girl » | The SF Photo Update » 

Thursday, August 26, 2004 

The Fine Cuisine



Bugs have to eat to! I took this picture because I thought that the colors were amazing! I swear that the colors in Mexico were more vivid than I have seen anywhere!

To see more photos that I took in Mexico click this link: http://photos.yahoo.com/porras1975. The new photos are in an album titled, "Other Mex." Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates