« Home | The Climber » | The Squinting Guy » | The Heart » | The Naked Guy » | The Beach Tree » | The Banana Sculpture » | The Bugs » | The Lovers » | The Food » | The Colors » 

Sunday, August 08, 2004 

The First Important Update


This update is to inform everyone that I have started uploading my images to a site on Yahoo that will allow people to eventually see all my photos. I started with images of art and artists in Mexico like this photo of a Diego Rivera mural.

If you start an account with the Yahoo site you can buy any of my photos starting at only .19 for a 4x6 and you get some free at the start! The quality of my images allows them to be printed at up to 14x20 and I am posting them raw and unedited. You can crop and edit them using Yahoo or any other software that you choose. I really hope that you enjoy my photography! Check back for updates. I have almost 1,000 more images to publish including some great photos from the past! Please be patient with me. I'm a slow poke!

See my images at: http://photos.yahoo.com/porras1975 Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates