« Home | The Fine Cuisine » | The Ancient Roots » | The Art Site » | The Broken Voice » | The Shark Movie » | The Crows » | The Family - New Faces » | The Audio Test - Megan Speaks » | The Blood - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Sexy Girl » 

Thursday, August 26, 2004 

The Love Boats



This was taken at a placed called Jardin Borda in Cuernavaca. Lovers from all over Mexico come here to walk through vast gardens, kiss under beautiful trees and float across this pond in these old boats. I really missed Megan here!

To see more photos that I took in Mexico click this link: http://photos.yahoo.com/porras1975. The new photos are in an album titled, "Other Mex." Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates