« Home | The Beach Tree » | The Banana Sculpture » | The Bugs » | The Lovers » | The Food » | The Colors » | The Calla Lily » | The Photo Man » 

Saturday, August 07, 2004 

The Naked Guy


This is just one nude person that we encountered at Baker Beach. The beach featured both a nude area and a clothed area but there was nothing separating the two. Watching people of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds read, swim, have picnics and even fish nude (watch that hook) inspired us and we joined in. We sat nude (Meg just partially) on the beach and read and listened to the sound of the ocean and we were totally happy and we felt incredibly free! Nobody bugged us or even stared because we were just part of the group. I sure am taking this "Each Day Counts" outlook seriously and I love it! I feel amazing and more alive than ever! One more thing...be glad that I did not post my beach picture here! :-) Scaring the hell out of people is not the main goal of this site! Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates