« Home | The First Important Update » | The Climber » | The Squinting Guy » | The Heart » | The Naked Guy » | The Beach Tree » | The Banana Sculpture » | The Bugs » | The Lovers » | The Food » 

Sunday, August 08, 2004 

The People Photo Update


I just posted pictures of people that I took in Mexico. This picture is one that I took at a bus stop. None of the photos that I took of people on the street in Mexico were posed. Most of the time I gave people a few pesos after I took their photos. After I took this photo I paid for the bus fare for this nice lady and her grandson. Some of the photos such as the photos taken of soldiers could have really gotten me into trouble but I figured that I would never get a good shot unless I risked it a little.

See all the photos I took of the people of Mexico at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/porras1975
Posted by Hello

WOW!!! I love this website Ruben! What a great way to share your spirit with others! Keep up the good work, I will enjoy looking forward to all of your updates! Keep smiling (-:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates