« Home 

Friday, August 06, 2004 

The Photo Man


This is a man that I met in Mexico City. We traded photos that day and although we could not fully communicate through speech, we did just fine visually. My camera is an amazing new HP digital, but I would love to have one like his also! It is a Polaroid that was made in the early 1970's! Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates