« Home | The SF Photo Update » | The People Photo Update » | The First Important Update » | The Climber » | The Squinting Guy » | The Heart » | The Naked Guy » | The Beach Tree » | The Banana Sculpture » | The Bugs » 

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 

The Sexy Girl


This photo was taken today of Megan. It has been almost three months since her weight loss surgery and she looks amazing! She has always been the prettiest girl in my world and now she is healthier and beautiful all in one glorious package! She will always be my baby! Posted by Hello

Way to go Megan!!! I work very closely with people who struggel with their weight, I know that the surgery is not a piece of cake! You look great! I've heard a lot about you from Ruben, you truly are his saving grace. God bless you. (-:

I randomly came apon your site and was reading here and there. You guys are amazing! You truly demonstrate what the human spirit should be! Keep going you guys. Smile lots and you can do anything. Lots of love!

I randomly came apon your site and was reading here and there. You guys are amazing! You truly demonstrate what the human spirit should be! Keep going you guys. Smile lots and you can do anything. Lots of love!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates