« Home | The People Photo Update » | The First Important Update » | The Climber » | The Squinting Guy » | The Heart » | The Naked Guy » | The Beach Tree » | The Banana Sculpture » | The Bugs » | The Lovers » 

Monday, August 09, 2004 

The SF Photo Update


This update is just to inform visitors that all of my pictures from my weekend San Francisco trip with Megan are available to view and order. This picture was taken at Baker Beach as the fog gently rolled in. There are over 30 photos in this album and I hope that you like them! If you choose to order some of these pictures please don't order over 5x7. I have edited some and anything larger may be somewhat distorted.

See all the photos I took in San Francisco at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/porras1975 Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates