« Home | The Crows » | The Family - New Faces » | The Audio Test - Megan Speaks » | The Blood - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Sexy Girl » | The SF Photo Update » | The People Photo Update » | The First Important Update » | The Climber » | The Squinting Guy » 

Saturday, August 21, 2004 

The Shark Movie



Meg and I headed out to the theater today to check out "Open Water." It is suppossed to be as scary or scarier than "Jaws," but we are not so sure about that. There are a couple of parts where I thought I may wet myself but nothing compared to that music in "Jaws" that told you that some poor schmuck was about to lose a head or a limb. I think you can safely leave your adult diapers at home for this one.

The thing that gets you about this movie is the sheer sadness of the situation that occurs. I won't give away too much but I would say to say go ahead and wait until this one hits the local video store.

Also, if you know anyone that scuba dives call them and tell them to rush out and see this today...right this second! One more thing, you may want to take some Dramamine before you watch this if you have trouble with boats or planes.

Have fun with this movie. Watch it before a night time pool party or right before a trip to the beach or the lake! Better yet...watch it with your kids! Posted by Hello

Ruben,

Erich gave me your site, so I thought I would check it out. Glad all is well with you.

Valerie

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates