« Home | The Pain - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Pain » | The High Wind » | The Ghost of Me » | The Scene of the Crime » | The Burning Bush » | The Big Kaboom » | The Blues » | The Love Boats » | The Fine Cuisine » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 

The Border



I just saw this photo and I thought that it was very interesting. This sign is now at major border crossings all over the U.S. The child flying behind her parents is very sad to me. It is pretty powerful what people do to try to seek out a life that they feel will be better for them.

Anyway, my oncology appt. is coming up and it is really on my mind. I am sure thankful for all the kind words that I have received in support! I would really like to thank Debi and Nicole out there in the blogosphere for the great comments and kind words.

I really don't have a whole lot to say this time because my mind is just elsewhere I guess. I will do my best to keep this blog going. Hopefully I will have great news to post soon. Please don't give up on me yet! :) Posted by Hello

Hey Ruben,

You never have to say much, it's just good to hear from you.

Your sign reminded me of a few signs I saw in London, maybe I'll post em in my blog :)

I hope all goes well on thursday for you.

{Ruben} <-- that was a hug btw, lol didn't turn out to well did it? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates