« Home | The Best Holiday! » | The Heaven Song » | The Road Trip » | The Tamborine Man » | The Private Investigator » | The Drama Patient » | The Pretty Girls » | The Life Movie » | The Babies » | The Road to Recovery - HEALTH UPDATE » 

Saturday, December 25, 2004 

The Beautiful Day

Megan and I would like to express our love and gratitude to everyone that has supported us in person and in spirit this past year. This past year was very difficult for us but it it helped to show us that we could survive anything if we made sure to do it together. We hold one another a little tighter today and we love one another a whole lot more. This morning I woke up and she was at my side and that was the best Christmas gift that I received. I am a lucky man to receive that amazing gift every morning.

Have the safest new year possible and please remember that anything can be overcome with a little hope and faith. Smile every chance that you get and hold your loved ones close. I am lucky to be here today and I appreciate every second that I have to live.

Take care and thank you again!
Ruben and Megan

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates