« Home | The Bumpy Road » | The Stage Lights » | The Morning Glow » | The Fire Inside » | The Pirate News » | The Posterior Hole » | The Baby » | The Life Blog » | The Queen Bean » | The Past Year » 

Friday, February 18, 2005 

The Audio Post

this is an audio post - click to play

Click the little orange arrow above to hear my post. I will be using this cool service whenever I go somewhere and Megan won't let me take my laptop :-) Take care and smile!
Ruben

You are so darned smart. I am sure that gene came from your Mother's pool! I am praying that your time together will be memorable and blessed with the love and joy that you both deserve. Hector is going to miss you so much!
Love,
Mom 2/18/04 4:42 PM

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates