« Home | The Dog Juice » | The Rest Stop » | The Life I am Living Today » | The Book of Life » | The Drinking Problem » | The Cancer - HEALTH UPDATE » | The Cowboy » | The Flu Beast » | The Quiet » | The Life Ahead » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

The New Look

Well...I got a little bored of all the black and I switched everything around. I'm still pretty much a rookie when it comes to design but I am trying. I would appreciate any comments that you may have. This design gives me more freedom to provide links to other sites so let me know if you would like me to link to your blog or other place on the web. Thank you again for reading. I hope that everyone out there is doing well.

Hi there, dropped by through Blog Explosion. Glad I found your blog. After reading many of your entries it reminds me not to "sweat the little things" when people like you are fighting much bigger battles. Keep up your courageous fight and the good work. I will be reading often.

Hi there. Love the new look. I had been here once befor, your linked threw a friend of mine. Link me if you would like.

Thanks.

Not bad Ruben, not bad at all. My only suggenstion would be to widen the main text area to move the link area over a bit or perhaps just center the whole thing.

BTW, thanks for the comment on the 'Wendy's Finger Fiasco' at the Mash Factory.

After reading your blog last week, you made my selective blogroll.

Hang in there brother...

Hi! I didn't see the old design on your blog but something tells me you had more room to speak and less room to link. It looks nice now but.....give yourself a little more room. Seems like you have alot of good things to say.

WOWZERS! i love the new layout! pretty colors =) the old layout was a little dark and simple, and this is much more lively and jubilant -- reflective of someone's outlook on life, perhaps? *thumbs up*!

WOWZERS! i love the new layout! pretty colors =) the old layout was a little dark and simple, and this is much more lively and jubilant -- reflective of someone's outlook on life, perhaps? *thumbs up*!

Hey...long time no lookie. :)
Glad to hear about the wedding (belated congratulations!)...keep on truckin' (truckin'?! Haha).
Later.

btw...not sure if it's just FF ut I can't see the text unless highlighted? Either way-spiffy new look. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates