« Home | The Golden Gate » | I AM HAPPY TO BE ALIVE TODAY! » | The Conference » | The 20 Things... » | The Secret Site » | The 'Hood Photos » | The New Look » | The Dog Juice » | The Rest Stop » | The Life I am Living Today » 

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 

I am furious!


I hardly ever post twice in one night but this is crucial so bear with me.

This may very well be the worst photo that I have taken but I took it to prove a point! The sign says "special offers exclusively for you" so naturally being the bargain hound that I am I went quickly to the restroom to check out the deal. I found no special deals there!

I did however find the following not so special things:

  • A homeless man washing his ass in the sink.
  • An old man with his pink boxers at his ankles showing the world his "parts" in front of a urinal.
  • The not so glorious scent of festering crap.
  • A ton of grafitti (I guess if I go back tonight I might get lucky!)
  • A turd stained wall.
  • A man talking to a mirror.

American advertising is going to hell rapidly. I should have complained to a manager! I want my special offer!

Smile today! :-)


You're not looking at it the right way. You saw a man washing his ASS in the SINK!!! How exciting is that?!?!? And, I confess, I'm curious: What did the guy say to the mirror? "Mirror, Mirror, on the wall..."? I admit, the smell of festering crap is a deterrent, but these are LIFE EXPERIENCES, Ruben! That's an exclusive deal if ever I saw one....

What a restroom! Remember that "special" doesn't necessarily mean "good," so just because this wasn't a dandy experience doesn't mean it wasnt...um...special. But by the way, eeeewww. Don't go there again, and if you do, go with fewer expectations :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates