« Home | Your true colors.... » | Just some words... » | My World is Upside Down » | Viva la sliding guy!!! » | Real Beauty and Itchy Bums! » | Memory Loss » | Elvis, Pink Poodles and Milton » | Little Swimmers » | I'll show you mine if you show me yours! » | The Great Konfabulator » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

Dream big...


I am going to keep this post brief because I want you all to have the time to listen to the song that I am linking to. No matter your age, this song has a very special message. I will write about my weekend, medical appointment and post Flickr Friday pics tomorrow.

Grab your kids and ask them to listen to this. Life is valuable. Live it to to the fullest. Never stop dreaming!

Click here for "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband

Dream Big Lyrics:
When you cry, be sure to dry your eyes,
'Cause better days are sure to come.
And when you smile, be sure to smile wide,
And don't let them know that they have won.
And when you walk, walk with pride,
And don't show the hurt inside,
Because the pain will soon be gone.

(Chorus)
And when you dream, dream big,
As big as the ocean, blue.
'Cause when you dream it might come true.
But when you dream, dream big.

And when you laugh, be sure to laugh out loud,
'Cause it will carry all your cares away.
And when you see, see the beauty all around and in yourself,
And it will help you feel okay.
And when you pray, pray for strength to help to carry on,
But when the troubles come your way.

(Chorus)
And when you dream, dream big,
As big as the ocean, blue.
'Cause when you dream it might come true.
But when you dream, dream big.

(Dream big.)
(Dream big.)

When you cry be sure to dry your eyes,
cause better days are sure to come.
And when you smile be sure to smile wide, and
don't let them know that they have one.
And when you laugh be sure to laugh out loud,
'Cause it will carry all your cares away.
And when you see, see the beauty all
around and in yourself, and it will help you feel okay.
And when you pray, pray for strength to
help to carry on when the troubles come your way.

Smile today :-)

Awwww Ruben!! I heard this song a couple of weeks ago in the car and couldn't wait to get home and download it off of iTunes. It's my theme song--I listened to it for hours. Now I'll think of you when I listen to it and it will be even more special. DREAM BIG RUBEN--I am!! Hugs...

You are so inspiring, as always. You are always wanting to share your lessons and dreams with everyone. That is so amazing.

I love this song. The meaning is so real and pure. Everyone should apply the song's concept to their life. =)
Hugs & Love...

Rubes, I will listen to the song tomorrow at work.

But this picture? It does something to my soul! Please, may I pinch it for my desktop at work?

I've hear this song all the time, but I've never stopped to listen to the words. What a great song, thanks for making me pay attention!

that's sweet ruben. thanks for the comment.

That photo is awesome!

Love that picture. Hope you're feeling okay today.

the picture is amazing...and so are the words to this song!! thanks for sharing.

you're right it is a great song. hope all is on the up and up, take care bro.

Thanks for sharing that song - it was awesome.

That was so nice! Great song.

I'm still dreaming ..

Wonderful picture .. I love it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates