« Home | Boom » | The Piss Machine/Crash » | Thoughts... » | Amazing News!!!! » | Flickr Friday Friends » | Please read this... » | From Cookies to Hombres » | People amaze me... » | The Speech/Flickr Friday » | Seriously now... » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

Let's go on a field trip....

Thank you for visiting today! I have moved to a new publishing format and I would love it if you cruise over and say hi there. While you are there you can note the new address and bookmark me if you would like to. Heck, you can even subscribe!

Please check out my new home on the web by clicking here.


Smile today!

About me

  • I'm Ruben
  • From Modesto, California, United States
  • This space could be a million lines long but I will try to make a long story short. In April of 2003 I was diagnosed with a rare terminal liver disease and treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in my neck. Because of the combination of diseases and amount of liver damage, doctors estimate that I have between 2 and 5 years to live. Hence the name of this site, "Each Day Counts." If I cannot win this battle I will fight, love and travel until the very end!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates